What is Gap Armour?
Gap Armour is an innovative, rubber material that is easily
installed (with a rubber hammer) into open concrete joints to completely seal and protect.
How does Gap Armour help your concrete?
Gap Armour is Safety!
Concrete gaps with splintery wood or large openings are hazardous. These Gaps can
be dangerous for ankles, high heels, little feet, bicycle tires etc.
Gap Armour is Protection!
Open gaps allow water to run under concrete areas allowing soil erosion. Over time this erosion
causes large spaces underneath and any added weight on top (like a car) and CRACK!, cement repair time.
Gap Armour is Durable!
Extremely strong PVC rubber with heavy-duty thick walls and the only one of it’s kind with
added UV protection and fungicides, Gap Armour has superiour durability and weather resistance
Gap Armour is Good Lookingness (yes, it’s a word)!
Our radius-top design rounds into the gap, creating a seamless, more appealing look,
and say bye-bye to weeds, mud, debris and bugs/pets that pile up in your concrete gaps.
Solve all your driveway, patio, pool or public concrete joint problems by Armouring them with Gap Armour.
The no-mess installation, longer lasting, stronger concrete gap filler!
Transformation Video Here!
- Open and unsafe cement gaps
- Rotted or splintery wood
- Safety Issues - tripping & falling
- Weed Breeding
- Water run-off through joints causing erosion under cement slabs
- Inability to use liquid-caulk to fill gaps due to very long cure time
- Seals gaps, minimizing water run-off & weed growth
- Safer for kids, bicycles, wheel chairs, ankles & high heels
- Weather Resistant with 10+ year Life Expectancy
- The only UV-Grade, Fungicide protected, extruded Gap Filler
- Instantly usable and looks amazing!
Give us a call or email with any questions about
our product, our installation process, or to
find out how to order.
Also Check out our videos on YouTube, just search "Gap Armour".