GAP ARMOUR IS SAFETY!
Concrete gaps with rotten wood or large openings are hazardous. These Gaps can be dangerous for ankles, high heels, little feet and bicycle tires.
GAP ARMOUR IS PROTECTION!
Open gaps allow water to run under concrete pads allowing soil erosion. Over time this erosion can create large open spaces underneath concrete pads and any added weight on top (like a car) and CRACK!, cement repair time.
GAP ARMOUR IS DURABLE!
Extremely strong PVC rubber with heavy-duty thick walls and the only one of it’s kind with added UV protection and fungicides. Gap Armour has superiour durability and weather resistance for all climates.
GAP ARMOUR IS GOODLOOKING-NESS (yes, it’s a word)!
Our radius-top design rounds into the gap, creating a seamless, more appealing look, and say bye-bye to weeds, mud, debris and bugs/pests that pile up in your concrete gaps.
Old Concrete Joint Issues
- Open concrete joints are hazardous
- Rotted and splintery wood
- Caulking that looks bad & is unsafe
- Excessive weed growth
- Water run-off through joints causing erosion under concrete slabs
Concrete Joint Repair Issues
- Caulking is a mess and difficult to get a nice look
- Caulking has long cure time (must shut down work area)
- New wood joints are hard to size and don’t lock in
- Fiberboard material will just rot away (again)
- Caulking eventually pulls away from slab and tears apart
Issues Solved with Gap Armour
- Easy to install
- Looks beautiful (and can be used) instantly
- Seals gaps, minimizing water run-off & weed growth
- Safer for kids, bicycles, wheel chairs, ankles & high heels
- Weather Resistant with 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- The only UV-Grade, Fungicide protected, extruded Gap Filler
- Perfect for any climate!